1. Start the web-based CommuniGate Pro admin interface.
2. Click the "Settings" button in the left column.
3. Click the "Protection" sub-button in the left column.
4. Log in with Server's admin account when prompted.
5. In the top row, click the "Blacklisted IP Addresses" link.
6. In the resulting page, if not already checked, activate the checkbox next
to the text saying "Use Blacklisting DNS Servers (RBLs)".
7. In the same section on the page, type the "dnsbl.sorbs.net" (or any other
RBL) into the empty form field. (You can add only one RBL at a time.)
8. Scroll down the page until you see the "Update" button, click on it to
make changes "stick".
9. Page refreshes to show your new settings - YOU'RE DONE, or go back to
line 7. to add more.
Apparently the following disclaimer should always be provided with the above instructions.
DISCLAIMER: These instructions are given on "as-is" basis, you will be using
them at your own risk! NOTHING CAN SUPPLEMENT GOOD PRACTISE OF BACKING UP
IMPORTANT SERVER FILES PRIOR TO ANY ADMINISTRATION CHANGES TO THEM! If
you're unable to understand any of these instructions and/or for any other
procedures you may need - STOP and first refer to your Server's Online
Documentation to familiarize yourself with the process of Server